Please join us for our 2nd Annual Virtual Walk-a-Thon & Client Celebration Picnic!
We are once again creating an opportunity to support Life’sWork and our clients through a virtual Walk-a-Thon. Get ready to walk, run, bike, roll, or however you prefer to move as we celebrate the individuals we serve every day!
The Walk-a-Thon kicks off at 12:00 am on March 1st and closes at 11:59 pm on May 25th before the Celebration Picnic on May 27th from 11:30 am- 3:30 pm. During the three-month period, you will responsible for keeping track of your movement and then submitting your longest distance in the fastest time in order to have the best chance at winning! The winners (those who went the farthest in the shortest amount of time) in each category will receive an award and be recognized at the event. The Walk-a-Thon will close with a Client Celebration Picnic where we will honor our clients who have been with us for up to 40 years! The event will be held once again at the wonderful Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Schenley Park. When you sign up, you can:
- Participate whenever, wherever, and however you want during a 3-month window
- Form your fundraising team and compete against others to raise money for Life’sWork programs
- LIVE team fundraising leaderboard on the event website
- Send in a song request to be added to the Life’sWork Walk-a-Thon playlist
- Get admission to the Client Celebration Picnic on May 27th for food, fun, and much more!
See below to register for this incredible event or to learn more about sponsorship opportunities!