Do you have a passion for giving back?
Do you like making a difference?
Do you like making someone smile?
If you answered “yes” to all the above questions, we would love to have a conversation with you.
This person will provide administrative support to both the marketing and human resources departments.
- Marketing responsibilities:
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing and other executives in organizing with various projects
- Update spreadsheets, databases with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend events to support other departments and to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver marketing collateral
- Assist with writing marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment Life’s Work’s presence in the market
- Human Resources responsibilities:
- Perform HR related administrative functions, including processing of personnel files.
- Assist with benefits administration and open enrollment.
- Assist with the recruiting process by maintaining the job description, applicant flow and recruiting logs, posting available positions to all appropriate sites, coordinating and maintaining job-related clearances and verifications, and checking references.
- Provide information to managers and employees as requested and in a timely manner to ensure employee requirements are met.
Education & Experience:
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or Marketing, or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- At least one-year experience in an administrative support capacity, preferred
- Patch / PA Child Abuse / FBI Fingerprint Clearance are required within 30 days of employment and this is all paid by Life’sWork of Western PA
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Understand and practice a high level of confidentiality a must.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing software programs and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well-organized with customer-oriented approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Health Coverage: (full-time only)
- Pays 100% of employee only coverage.
- Matches up to $700 towards your health savings account (H.S.A.)
- Other benefits; (100% paid by employee)
- Dental and vision
- Legal Shield / Identity Theft
- Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Beginning your second year, full-time employees will receive 20 days of PTO
- Beginning your second year, part-time employees may receive up to 10 days of PTO
- Holidays: (full-time & part-time)
- Offer 12 holidays per year
- Retirement Plan (403(b) Thrift Plan):
- Matches 100% up to 5% of employee’s contribution
- Mileage reimbursement:
- Follows the federal mileage rate.
Signing Bonus of $500.00 and after 6 months you receive another $500.00
Diversity and Inclusion Statement: At Life’sWork of Western PA, we have a clear vision: to create a community where difference is valued. As an organization with a mission that is centered around lifting up some of the most vulnerable members of society, diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Here, everyone is welcome. We employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, age, sex, religion, color, national origin, language, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity, handicap or disability, and other protected status’. As an employment organization that is continually evolving to provide the best possible services for our clients, we strive to be as diverse as the individuals that we serve. Life’sWork is fully focused on building and nurturing a workplace where inclusion is part of our everyday culture, not just an initiative; where all employees feel their individual gifts are celebrated and appreciated, and where they are encouraged to be who they are.
There is always more work to be done, and we believe that if the services that are provided by our organization are done through a diverse mix of talents, perspectives, and backgrounds, we can play a role in creating ongoing and lasting change.
COVID-19 Safety Operating Policy/Procedures
Life’sWork of Western PA is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employee, clients, and visitors. We adopted a COVID-19 Safety Operating Policy/Procedures that is working.