Do you have a passion for giving back?
Do you like making a difference?
If you answered “yes” to all the above questions, we would love to have a conversation with you.
Responsible for providing In-Home crisis and non-crisis case management services to families.
This position is located at River Park Commons – 2403 Sidney Street, Suite 500 Pittsburgh, PA 15203
- Provide In-Home services to consumers by PARTNERING with the referral agency, Children, Youth, and Families, to identify and achieve both consumer and agency goals, by PROVIDING the consumer with referrals to community resources, mental health facilities, drug and alcohol treatment, and any other necessary referrals, as needed.
- Maintain compliance with CYF and NCA regulations by CREATING and UPDATING consumer files, submitting in–home services plans, weekly reports, contact summaries, and all other paperwork by ensuring all client information is implemented accurately into both the STAT and Key Information and Demographic System (KIDS), in a concise and timely manner.
- Participate in the In-Home Services On-Call Cycle by TAKING part in the assigned rotation, opening cases, and assisting consumers in an emergency or crisis situation.
- Providing the agency with outcomes by CONDUCTING North Carolina Family Assessments with all assigned cases that are applicable.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field, prefer a Master’s Degree
- 3–5 years of equivalent professional experience
- Basic knowledge of a personal computer and Microsoft Word.
- Possess a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License, access to an automobile and current automobile insurance.
- Act 33/34, Criminal Background, and FBI Clearances are also required within 30 days upon hiring.
- Flexibility with regard to a work schedule to meet the availability of the clients.
- A willingness to transport clients is also required.
- Familiar with the human service field, the juvenile court system, child development, conflict resolution, and experience with individual and family counseling
- Must maintain consumer, program, and agency information in a confidential manner and discuss such information privately with only appropriate personnel.
- Expected to treat all consumers with respect and professionalism.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Master’s Degree: mid to high $30’s
- Bachelor’s Degree: mid $30’s