Are you ready to change someone’s life?
Life’sWork of Western PA is an agency that is dedicated to increasing the quality of life of youth and adults with physical and mental disabilities by helping them to become productively employed.
Our employees value their work finding it rewarding to assist our clients by enhancing their self-esteem and gaining the confidence and independence that comes with meaningful work. And we value our employees. We offer fair and market competitive compensation and an array of employee benefits including:
- Health Coverage: (full-time only)
- Pays 100% of employee only coverage.
- Matches up to $700 towards your health savings account (H.S.A.)
- Other benefits; (100% paid by employee)
- Dental and vision
- Legal Shield / Identity Theft
- Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Beginning your second year, full-time employees will receive 20 days of PTO
- Beginning your second year, part-time employees may receive up to 10 days of PTO
- Holidays: (full-time & part-time)
- Offer 12 holidays per year
- Retirement Plan (403(b) Thrift Plan):
- Matches 100% up to 5% of employee’s contribution
- Mileage reimbursement:
- Follows the federal mileage rate
- Signing Bonus of $500.00 and after 6 months you receive another $500.00
- Hired between September 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021
Diversity and Inclusion Statement: At Life’sWork of Western PA, we have a clear vision: to create a community where difference is valued. As an organization with a mission that is centered around lifting up some of the most vulnerable members of society, diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Here, everyone is welcome. We employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, age, sex, religion, color, national origin, language, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity, handicap or disability, and other protected status. As an employment organization that is continually evolving to provide the best possible services for our clients, we strive to be as diverse as the individuals that we serve. Life’sWork is fully focused on building and nurturing a workplace where inclusion is part of our everyday culture, not just an initiative; where all employees feel their individual gifts are celebrated and appreciated, and where they are encouraged to be who they are. There is always more work to be done, and we believe that if the services that are provided by our organization are done through a diverse mix of talents, perspectives, and backgrounds, we can play a role in creating ongoing and lasting change.
Life’sWork has developed Safety Operating Procedures. All staff and clients are required to follow these rules diligently so that we can sustain a healthy and safe workplace for all in this unique environment.
We welcome your inquiries about open positions at Life’sWork. Please contact Rosann Linza, Director of Human Resources, at 412.471.2600 ext. 356 or email firstname.lastname@example.org