Become a Volunteer!
Volunteering is a work of heart.
Your time is valued! Whether you are an individual or a part of a group, Life’sWork welcomes your participation in volunteer activities.Whether you’re an individual or an organized group wanting to volunteer for one day or on an ongoing basis, we’ll make sure we tailor your volunteering experience to fit your interests.
1.All volunteers at Life’sWork must be at least 18 years old
2.All volunteers must attain state clearances, which are free to all volunteers
3.All volunteers must attend a volunteer orientation at Life’sWork
Volunteer activities are available Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. It is requested that groups contact us three (3) weeks prior to the date of service. On occasion with enough advanced notice, some volunteer activities may be completed on a Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Open Volunteering Opportunities
- Front Desk Coverage
- Executive Office Assistant
- Workforce Development Assistant
- Classroom Aid
- ASL Interpreter
- Lunchroom Aid
Special Event Volunteering Opportunities
- Apr 12 - Ben & Jerry’s Free Cone Day
- Apr 22 - Spring Fling Client Dance
- May 20 - Client Recognition Ceremony
- Jun 24 - Welcome Summer Client Dance
- Jul 18 - Golf Invitational at Diamond Run
- Aug 26 - End of Summer Client Dance
- Oct 28 - Client Halloween Party
- Dec 16 - Client Holiday Party
Other Volunteering Opportunities
- Painting office walls
- Decorating bulletin boards
- and more!
If you are interested in volunteering at Life'sWork, please fill out the form below or contact Victor Santiago at (412) 471-2600, x376.